12 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Both around 125 miles (200 kilometers) from Serbia's capital, it’s a quite some drive or bus trip to the Tara National Park and Drina River Valley from Belgrade. Bypass rental cars and bus-hopping with this small-group tour, which covers both scenic wonders in a day. Plus, you’ll get a guide to take you to highlights such as the House on the Rock and Banjska Rock, and who’ll also deliver detail and background that you’d probably miss if going it alone.
- Visit Tara National Park and the Drina River Valley on a tour from Belgrade
- Make several stops without the fuss of navigation, parking or public buses
- Be sure to experience the key sights and viewpoints, such as Banjska Rock
- Small group for more intimate experience, with hotel pickup and drop-off
Saved to wishlist!
Pick up and drop-off
Professional English-Speaking guide
Gift/Souvenir from the company
WiFi on board
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be at your accommodation- hotel or apartment or at agreed place in Belgrade!
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY Serbia Inspired Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Day Trip from Belgrade: Tara National Park & The Drina River Valley ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Day Trip from Belgrade: Tara National Park & The Drina River Valley ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Day Trip from Belgrade: Tara National Park & The Drina River Valley ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Day Trip from Belgrade: Tara National Park & The Drina River Valley
4 hours 15 minutes
7 hours 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBelgradeBus Tours - TimisoaraNature and Wildlife - TimisoaraWalking Tours - TimisoaraFull-day Tours - TimisoaraBus Tours - SarajevoNature and Wildlife - SarajevoWalking Tours - SarajevoFull-day Tours - SarajevoBus Tours - VisokoNature and Wildlife - VisokoWalking Tours - VisokoFull-day Tours - VisokoCategory