4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Belize City, Belize
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Belize Adventure
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during A.T.M Cave (Actun Tunichil Muknal) from San Pedro?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during A.T.M Cave (Actun Tunichil Muknal) from San Pedro?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during A.T.M Cave (Actun Tunichil Muknal) from San Pedro?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during A.T.M Cave (Actun Tunichil Muknal) from San Pedro?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursHikingArchaeology ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBelize CityShore Excursions - Ambergris Caye4WD Tours - Ambergris CayeSporting Events - Ambergris CayeBus Tours - Ambergris CayeHiking - Ambergris CayeArchaeology Tours - Ambergris CayeExtreme - Ambergris CayePorts of Call Tours - Ambergris CayeHalf-day Tours - Ambergris CayeShore Excursions - Hopkins4WD Tours - HopkinsSporting Events - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsHiking - HopkinsArchaeology Tours - HopkinsExtreme - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsHalf-day Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - San Ignacio4WD Tours - San IgnacioSporting Events - San IgnacioBus Tours - San IgnacioHiking - San IgnacioArchaeology Tours - San IgnacioExtreme - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioHalf-day Tours - San IgnacioCategory