1 day (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Airport transfer
- All necessary equipment included
- Lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
National Park fee & Equipment
Local, professional, knowledgeable guide
Airport Shuttle service
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Souvenirs (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick up can also be from the guests hotel
- Philip S.W. Goldson International Airport (BZE), International Airport Road, Ladyville, Belize
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/22/2018 - 5/22/2022
|Monday - Saturday:||06:30 AM - 01:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Must provide: Flight number and scheduled time of arrival in Belize
- Must advise local provider of any changes to schedule/agenda upon arrival to Belize
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 persons booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY St Leonard's Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Questions & Answers
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during International Airport Shuttle to San Ignacio and Cave Tubing from Belize City?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during International Airport Shuttle to San Ignacio and Cave Tubing from Belize City?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during International Airport Shuttle to San Ignacio and Cave Tubing from Belize City?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during International Airport Shuttle to San Ignacio and Cave Tubing from Belize City?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 9165P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
TubingAirport & Hotel TransfersRaftingWater SportsOutdoor ActivitiesTransfers & Ground TransportBelize CityTubing - Ambergris CayeAirport & Hotel Transfers - Ambergris CayeRafting - Ambergris CayeTubing - HopkinsAirport & Hotel Transfers - HopkinsRafting - HopkinsTubing - San IgnacioAirport & Hotel Transfers - San IgnacioRafting - San IgnacioCategory