4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Tour Altun Ha, the ruins of an ancient Mayan city, with a local guide. After some souvenir shopping and lunch, make a pit stop at the Belize sign, a colorful art display against an ocean backdrop. The day wraps up with a tasting and tour at a local rum factory.
- Tour the Altun Ha ruins
- Sample local rum
- Small groups—maximum of 15 people
- Hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Royal Belizean Adventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Altun Ha Ruins with Rum factory & Belize sign from Belize City?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Altun Ha Ruins with Rum factory & Belize sign from Belize City?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Altun Ha Ruins with Rum factory & Belize sign from Belize City?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Altun Ha Ruins with Rum factory & Belize sign from Belize City?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore Excursions4WD ToursSporting EventsBus ToursExtremePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursSightseeing Tickets & PassesShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBelize CityShore Excursions - Ambergris Caye4WD Tours - Ambergris CayeSporting Events - Ambergris CayeBus Tours - Ambergris CayeExtreme - Ambergris CayePorts of Call Tours - Ambergris CayeHalf-day Tours - Ambergris CayeShore Excursions - Hopkins4WD Tours - HopkinsSporting Events - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsExtreme - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsHalf-day Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - San Ignacio4WD Tours - San IgnacioSporting Events - San IgnacioBus Tours - San IgnacioExtreme - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioHalf-day Tours - San IgnacioCategory