2 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointSan Pedro Belize Express Water Taxi, 111 North Front Street, Belize City, Belize
contact office to arrange pick up
AQ Belize Car Rental (San Pedro express water taxi Booth), 111 N Front St, Belize City, Belize
Philip S.W. Goldson International Airport (BZE), International Airport Road, Ladyville, Belize
Belize Municipal Airport, Belize City, Belize
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
1/14/2021 - 2/8/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||06:00 AM - 06:30 PM|
Return DetailsSan Ignacio, Belize
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Belize Affordable Transfers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Belize Water taxi shuttle to San Ignacio Town?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Belize Water taxi shuttle to San Ignacio Town?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Belize Water taxi shuttle to San Ignacio Town?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Belize Water taxi shuttle to San Ignacio Town?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 35937P5
Explore Similar Things to Do
Port Transfers Bus ServicesAirport & Hotel TransfersTransportation Services Private Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportBelize CitySan IgnacioPort Transfers - Ambergris CayeBus Services - Ambergris CayeAirport & Hotel Transfers - Ambergris CayeTransportation Services - Ambergris CayePrivate Drivers - Ambergris CayePort Transfers - HopkinsBus Services - HopkinsAirport & Hotel Transfers - HopkinsTransportation Services - HopkinsPrivate Drivers - HopkinsPort Transfers - San IgnacioBus Services - San IgnacioAirport & Hotel Transfers - San IgnacioTransportation Services - San IgnacioPrivate Drivers - San IgnacioCategory