- Explore this legendary Maya cave system on a half-day tubing excursion
- Learn about the caves’ fascinating history from an expert local guide
- Watch for stalagmites, stalactites, and spectacular rock formations
- Enjoy a delicious barbecue chicken lunch included in the tour price
Departure & Return
Just outside Terminal 1. Your guide will be waiting outside with a sign with your name on it.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- You will get wet on this tour and we recommend bringing towels and a change of clothes
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- The Government managers of the park impose a 4ft height restriction on this tour. Those under 4ft tall are not allowed to participate.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discovery Belize Ltd.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "I would recommend this tour group over others, especially the cruise ship's excursion as we had a longer float on the river than those around us, and our guide was such fun!" See review