4 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the open savannas of the Belizean countryside on a horseback riding shore excursion from Belize City. Drive outside the urban center to rural St. Paul's village, where a slower pace of life prevails. Explore the village itself and the surrounding fields and forest by horseback, with opportunities for independent riding if you wish. After the ride, recharge with a lunch (own expense and needs to be requested) of traditional Belizean cuisine before returning to the cruise port.
- Half-day horseback riding tour from Belize City
- Explore the savannas and forests of the Belizean countryside on horseback
- Ride through the traditional rural village of St. Paul
- Look for native wildlife such as deer, howler monkeys, and exotic birds
- Makes a great shore excursion for cruise ship passengers
- Convenient port pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Location Name: Terminal 1 Location Address: Fort Street Tourism Village Directions: After disembarking your Tender, it is important that you MUST exit TERMINAL 1 onto FORT STREET where a company representative will be holding up a sign that reads "WAY TO GO TOURS BELIZE" Return Location: Returns to original departure point
Departure PointTerminal 1
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Way To Go Tours Belize
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 38826P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Countryside Horseback Riding Tour from Belize City
3 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Horseback RidingNature and WildlifeOutdoor ActivitiesBelize CityHorseback Riding - Ambergris CayeNature and Wildlife - Ambergris CayeHorseback Riding - HopkinsNature and Wildlife - HopkinsHorseback Riding - San IgnacioNature and Wildlife - San IgnacioCategory