6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit the Mayan ruins of Altun Ha and see howler monkeys in their natural habitat with this tour from Belize. You'll start in Altun Ha, a beautifully preserved site dating back to around 200 BC. After exploring the ruins, you'll go to the Community Baboon Sanctuary to see and learn about howler monkeys.
- Visit Altun Ha and the Community Baboon Sanctuary in one day
- Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned vehicle
- A local guide will lead the way
- Private tour for just you and your party
Saved to wishlist!
park entry fees and taxes $30USD per person payable upon arrival
Departure & Return
Belize City, Belize
pick up from any location in Belize City
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Cave Tubing R Us
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Howler Monkeys and Mayan Adventure at Altun Ha?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Howler Monkeys and Mayan Adventure at Altun Ha?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Howler Monkeys and Mayan Adventure at Altun Ha?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Howler Monkeys and Mayan Adventure at Altun Ha?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 18673P8
Compare Similar Experiences
Howler Monkeys and Mayan Adventure at Altun Ha
3 hours 30 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursArchaeology ToursPorts of Call ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBelize CityShore Excursions - Ambergris CayeBus Tours - Ambergris CayeArchaeology Tours - Ambergris CayePorts of Call Tours - Ambergris CayeHistorical Tours - Ambergris CayeHalf-day Tours - Ambergris CayeShore Excursions - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsArchaeology Tours - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsHistorical Tours - HopkinsHalf-day Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - San IgnacioBus Tours - San IgnacioArchaeology Tours - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioHistorical Tours - San IgnacioHalf-day Tours - San IgnacioCategory