8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Discover what makes Lamanai one of Belize’s most impressive Mayan ruins on this full-day tour that takes you through an excavated ancient city that rises mysteriously out of the jungle. Look for native wildlife including birds and crocodiles on a river cruise to the archaeological site, where the ruins of the Jaguar and Mask Temples and ancient Mayan palaces beg exploration. See fascinating artifacts like clay pots and temple carvings at the on-site museum, and round out the day with a typical Belizean lunch at a restaurant.
- Full-day tour to the Lamanai archaeological site from Belize City
- Spot wildlife on a river cruise through the Belizean jungle
- Explore the ruins of an ancient Mayan city
- Learn the fascinating history behind excavated temples, altars, plazas, and ball courts
- Admire Mayan artifacts at the Lamanai museum
- Try Belizean cuisine with included lunch at a local restaurant
- Includes pickup and drop-off from Belize City hotels or the cruise port
Saved to wishlist!
National park fees
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Vans available for Cruise Passengers going on the Lamania Tour
arrive very early to participate on this tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointBelize City, Belize City, Belize District
Traveler pickup is offered
Guest from San Pedro Ambergris Caye are asked to arrive in Belize city for 8am. INFORM US your choice of arrival air taxi or water taxi. For guest travelling by Air taxi, Tropic or Maya we will meet you at the municipal airport, arriving by water taxi from ambergris caye or caye caulker, we will be at the water taxi terminal in belize city.the guide will meet you at the airport, hotel lobby, water taxi terminal, cruise port terminal 1 exit street side, the guide will have a V.i.V. sign
- Belize City Municipal Airport, Belize City Belize
- Philip S.W. Goldson Intl Airport, Belize City Belize
- San Pedro belize express water taxi terminal in Belize City
- Belize Cruise ship port
- Terminal 1 exit street side Belize cruise port
the guide will have a V.i.V. sign
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (poncho, rain jacket, and tennis shoes for walking on uneven foot paths and climbing structures recommended)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY V.I.V. Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Lamanai Temples, River Cruise Bird watching, Monkeys ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Lamanai Temples, River Cruise Bird watching, Monkeys ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Lamanai Temples, River Cruise Bird watching, Monkeys ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Lamanai Temples, River Cruise Bird watching, Monkeys ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "Taxi pick up from the water taxi terminal was easy." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Lamanai Temples, River Cruise Bird watching, Monkeys
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursDining ExperiencesLunch CruisesDay CruisesWater ToursWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBelize CityShore Excursions - Ambergris CayeBus Tours - Ambergris CayeDining Experiences - Ambergris CayeLunch Cruises - Ambergris CayeDay Cruises - Ambergris CayeWater Tours - Ambergris CayeWalking Tours - Ambergris CayePorts of Call Tours - Ambergris CayeFull-day Tours - Ambergris CayeShore Excursions - HopkinsBus Tours - HopkinsDining Experiences - HopkinsLunch Cruises - HopkinsDay Cruises - HopkinsWater Tours - HopkinsWalking Tours - HopkinsPorts of Call Tours - HopkinsFull-day Tours - HopkinsShore Excursions - San IgnacioBus Tours - San IgnacioDining Experiences - San IgnacioLunch Cruises - San IgnacioDay Cruises - San IgnacioWater Tours - San IgnacioWalking Tours - San IgnacioPorts of Call Tours - San IgnacioFull-day Tours - San IgnacioCategory