- 6-hour tour of Xunantunich including cave tubing from Belize City
- Ideal for travelers with an adventurous spirit
- Discover the 25 temples of Xunantunich, one of the most-visited Mayan sites in the world
- Hike through exotic rain forest and take an inner tube down cavernous rivers
- Hotel pickup and drop-off in Belize City are included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
After taking a hand-cranked ferry across the Mopan River, you’ll arrive at the archeological site and take a guided tour. Capture photographs from the top of El Castillo, a 40-meter (130-foot) temple from which the Guatemalan border can be seen.
Then, after you revitalize with lunch, you’ll hike through exotic rainforest to a network of caves and climb into an inflated inner tube. Leave the light behind as you float into the mouth of the cavern, with only your headlamp to light the way, and embark on a journey through the subterranean city.
Back on dry land, your tour concludes with drop-off back at your Belize City hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is require
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Private Belize Adventure
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms