4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore the archeological site of Xunantunich on a private tour from Belize City, and discover the fascinating history of a Maya ceremonial center on the shores of the Mopan River. Climb to the top of El Castillo pyramid, take in views of the lush jungle, then stand between the walls of a traditional ball court. Spot howler monkeys and wild turkeys among the stones, and study the intricately carved stelae, freizes and glyphs that bring the ancient Maya civilization to vibrant life.
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free drinks included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
GST (Goods and Services Tax)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Belize city
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Private Belize Adventure
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Xunantunich Mayan Ruin from Belize City?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Xunantunich Mayan Ruin from Belize City?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Xunantunich Mayan Ruin from Belize City?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Xunantunich Mayan Ruin from Belize City?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Xunantunich Mayan Ruin from Belize City
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursNature and WildlifeEco ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBelize CityBus Tours - Ambergris CayeArchaeology Tours - Ambergris CayeNature and Wildlife - Ambergris CayeEco Tours - Ambergris CayeHalf-day Tours - Ambergris CayeBus Tours - HopkinsArchaeology Tours - HopkinsNature and Wildlife - HopkinsEco Tours - HopkinsHalf-day Tours - HopkinsBus Tours - San IgnacioArchaeology Tours - San IgnacioNature and Wildlife - San IgnacioEco Tours - San IgnacioHalf-day Tours - San IgnacioCategory