Departure & Return
Departure from the group' s accommodation near Community Baboon Sanctuary on Day 2 morning.
End of the tour on Day 9 in Caye Caulker. From Caye Caulker the airport can be reached in ~1,5h: 1h by water taxi to Belize City (departures between 7:30 am and 5:00 pm) and an additional 30 min by taxi. In any case, you will further instructed by your Tour Leader on the spot.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vibe Adventures
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by 9-Day Trip in Belize: Essentials.