5 hours (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Head down the coast bound for “Chocolate City” on this guided tour of the Valor chocolate factory that includes transportation. After driving alongside the Mediterranean, arrive in the town of Villajoyosa, a place famous for its colorful houses and he country’s largest chocolate factory: Valor. Tour the factory and museum to learn how fine chocolate is made and sample the sweet treats that are made here.
- Guided tour in a state-of-the-art chocolate factory
- Visit the coastal town of Villajoyosa known as “Chocolate City”
- Free time to shop at the open-air markets of Costablanca (Thursdays only)
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your pick-up will be arranged as per the option you choose at check-out. If you wish to change your pick-up location, you must contact the tour operator.
** If you're travelling from another town to join this excursion, please contact the tour operator after you book for help with choosing the most convenient meeting point **
Hotel Kaktus Albir (roundabout) 9:45
Hotel Albir Playa (roundabout) 9:45
Hotel Albir Garden (pavement outside) 9:45
Consum Albir (bus stop) 9:45
Magic Robin Hood (outside entrance) 9:50
Camping Benidorm (bus stop opposite ) 9:55
Hotel Deloix (bus stop opposite) 10:00
Hotel Melia Benidorm (pavement outside) 10:00
Hotel Sol Pelicanos (pavement outside) 10:05
Buddies Bar Calle Ibiza (next to Consum Supermarket) 10:10
Valor Cafeteria (Calle Lepanto) 10:20
BP Petrol Station (Av. Jaume I) 10:30
Via Parque (Avda de Cuba bus stop at BENIDORM SIGN) 10:35
Hotel Poseidon Playa (bus stop on promenade) 10:35
Hotel Gran Bali (pavement outside) 10:45
Terra Natura Zoo (roundabout at entrance) 10:55
Hotel Melia Villaitana (roundabout at entrance) 10:55
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Manual collapsible wheelchairs can be stored in the coach luggage hold, however, the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
- Dress code is smart casual, comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- OPERATED BY Round Town Travel S.L.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Choc & Shop Morning Trip from Benidorm or Albir?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Choc & Shop Morning Trip from Benidorm or Albir?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Choc & Shop Morning Trip from Benidorm or Albir?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Choc & Shop Morning Trip from Benidorm or Albir?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Choc & Shop Morning Trip from Benidorm or Albir
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesBus ToursChocolate Tours Walking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesBenidormUnique Experiences - Costa BlancaBus Tours - Costa BlancaChocolate Tours - Costa BlancaWalking Tours - Costa BlancaHalf-day Tours - Costa BlancaUnique Experiences - AlicanteBus Tours - AlicanteChocolate Tours - AlicanteWalking Tours - AlicanteHalf-day Tours - AlicanteUnique Experiences - ValenciaBus Tours - ValenciaChocolate Tours - ValenciaWalking Tours - ValenciaHalf-day Tours - ValenciaCategory