2 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Sri Lanka is home to an incredibly diverse array of wildlife, both on land and at sea. On the first day of this two-day adventure, you'll head to Mirissa. where you may even spot an elusive killer whale. On day two it's off to the Yal National Park, known for its incredible ecological diversity and variety of residents, from elephants to leopards to tropical birds.
- Overnight accommodation is included in tour fees
- Private tour for just you and your party
- A local guide will lead the way
- All meals are provided
Saved to wishlist!
Overnight accommodation at a 3 Star Hotel on HB Basis ( Breakfast & Dinner
All taxes, fees and handling charges
TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
Breakfast on Day 1 at the boat
Breakfast on Day 2
Lunch on Day 1 & Day 2
Dinner on Day 1
Cost of the Safari Jeep
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Round-trip private transfer
Transport by private vehicle
Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure Point• Tour Starts at 5.00 am from the Pick-up Point
• Pick up from anywhere in Bentota, Induruwa, Kosgoda , Ahungalla, Aluthgama , Beruwala , Kalutara and Wadduwa
Return Details• Drop off at the pick-up point or any place in between Yala and the pick-up point.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Double and Triple rooms will be provided according to the total number of people.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Bentota Travel Mart
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 64923P65
Explore Similar Things to Do
Multi-day ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursTours & SightseeingBentotaMulti-day Tours - Southern ProvinceMulti-day Tours - KalutaraMulti-day Tours - HikkaduwaCategory