Are you interested in?
55 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
87 Tours & Activities
79 Tours & Activities
4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Travel to and from the Madu River in true Asian style—with none of the haggling hassles—on your personal tuk-tuk 3-wheeler for this half-day wetland safari. As you cruise, see mangroves, cinnamon plantations, temples, and prawn farms, all scattered across more than 20 islands, and watch for wildlife including crocodiles and water monitors. Along the way, savor a uniquely Asian beauty treatment: a pedicure by live fish.
- Cruise the Madu River wetlands with their mangroves and cinnamon plantations
- Enjoy a fish spa, where fish nibble away the dead skin on your feet
- Choose from multiple departure times throughout the day
- Relax with 2-way door-to-door private transfers by tuk-tuk 3-wheeler
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Transport by private tuk tuk
Departure & Return
in between 07:00 and 17:00
Return DetailsSame location where picked you up
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY ceylenese
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 66778P14
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursCultural & Theme ToursBentotaHistorical Tours - Southern ProvinceHistorical Tours - KalutaraHistorical Tours - HikkaduwaCategory