- Cover more ground on a Segway than by food
- See Bergen's top landmarks like the Bryggen district
- All necessary equipment and training provided
- Choose from various departure times to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Please walk along the building until you find a large garage door with Bergen Segway flags.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 10 years
- Maximum weight 275 lbs / 120 kg
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bergen Segway
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The area is hilly so the Segway made things much easier!" See review