6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Start time for this tour is at 09:30am. Pick-up from hotels/port start at 09:00am. During the pick-up round we may stop at several pick-up locations.
We pick-up from any hotel in Bergen city area, all of the cruise ship terminals and any private address within city limits. If not departing from a hotel, please, provide the address.
- Bergen cruise port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY JANDIS AS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during GUIDED TOUR: Secrets of the Fjords - the Osterfjord and Mo, 6.5 hours?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during GUIDED TOUR: Secrets of the Fjords - the Osterfjord and Mo, 6.5 hours?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during GUIDED TOUR: Secrets of the Fjords - the Osterfjord and Mo, 6.5 hours?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
GUIDED TOUR: Secrets of the Fjords - the Osterfjord and Mo, 6.5 hours
6 to 7 hours
2 hours 43 minutes
2 hours 43 minutes
4 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifeWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBergenShore Excursions - Western NorwayBus Tours - Western NorwayNature and Wildlife - Western NorwayWalking Tours - Western NorwayPorts of Call Tours - Western NorwayFull-day Tours - Western NorwayCategory