Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a scenic self-guided trip from Bergen to Oslo with boat and train rides
- Pass through the magnificent scenery of the Sognefjord, Aurlandsfjord, and Nærøyfjord
- Take a postcard-perfect train journey from Flåm to Oslo
- Flexible-length trip can be taken over a series of one-to-three days
- Perfect for travelers looking for maximum flexibility in their transport options
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Create the perfect excursion amidst some of Norway’s most incredible scenery as you enjoy a series of included boat rides and train trips. You’ll have the chance to gaze in awe at the high cliffs and deep, clear waters of the Sognefjord, one of the world’s deepest fjords. Then disembark in Flåm, after which you’ll travel by rail, enjoying more postcard-perfect scenery of the Aurlandsfjord, Nærøyfjord, and Norwegian towns like Myrdal while en route to your final stop in Oslo.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note in Special Requirements your preference to have a 1-, 2-, or 3-day tour, as you have the option to condense or extend your experience
- Your tour itinerary and tickets will be sent via VIATOR email, please don't forget to check it.
- This is self-guided tour
- For bookings made during a high season (15.05 - 15.09) Easy Travel reserves a right to decline a booking due to a limited availability of train tickets.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY EASY TRAVEL
Learn more about cancellations.