Explore our promoted experiences
- Small-group tour (maximum 10): Ensures a personal experience
- Escape the city and hike into pristine wilderness
- Get insights into local history and culture from your guide
- Includes a hot drink and Norwegian-style snack: Keep energy levels up
Departure & Return
We meet at the entrance of Bergen tourist information. ( Next to the fish marked ) PLEASE NOTE:Never book / pay until you have received confirmation from NMG by phone or email. Strandkaien 3 - Tourist office-We have no office at this adress, this is the adress for attendance to already booked hikes
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Strandkaien 3 - Tourist office-We have no office at this adress, this is the adress for attendance to already booked hikes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Norway Mountain Guides
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms