2 days (Approx.)
Pickup from select hotels
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Car ferry fees
Local professional driver-guide
Private transportation in an air-conditioned vehicle
Hiking shoes and rain gear (depending on available sizes)
Entrance fees to museums etc.
Meals and accommodation
Train and passenger ferry / fjord cruise tickets
Lunch pack for glacier hike or Trolltunga hike
Trolltunga mountain guide
Trolltunga Arctic Dome overnight stay
Cider farm excursion, tasting, lunch
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Suggested start time for this tour is 9:30am.
Your private driver guide meets you at the lobby of your hotel in Bergen centre, at the gate of your cruise ship terminal, or in the arrival hall of Bergen airport. We pick up from ALL HOTELS in Bergen city centre area, Bergen cruise ship terminals and Bergen airport.
- Flesland Airport, Bergen Norway
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
4/1/2022 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||08:00 AM - 11:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY JANDIS AS
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 2-Day Round Trip from Bergen: THE GRAND HARDANGER – fjords, waterfalls, glaciers?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 2-Day Round Trip from Bergen: THE GRAND HARDANGER – fjords, waterfalls, glaciers?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 2-Day Round Trip from Bergen: THE GRAND HARDANGER – fjords, waterfalls, glaciers?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
2-Day Round Trip from Bergen: THE GRAND HARDANGER – fjords, waterfalls, glaciers
7 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursNature and WildlifeOvernight ToursMulti-day ToursWater ToursWalking ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBergenBus Tours - Western NorwayNature and Wildlife - Western NorwayOvernight Tours - Western NorwayMulti-day Tours - Western NorwayWater Tours - Western NorwayWalking Tours - Western NorwayCategory