6 to 7 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Don’t miss the chance to experience Western Norway’s singular natural beauty on this 6-hour trip from Bergen. Join your small group in a comfortable minivan and head to Hardangerfjord, Norway’s second longest fjord. As you continue, you’ll see pristine waterfalls, charming villages, and more. Cross a fjord by ferry before your tour concludes.
- Discover the natural beauty of Western Norway
- 6-hour tour takes you to fjords, waterfalls, and scenic villages
- Local guide shares information on history and culture
- Small group size guaranteed
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Live commentary on board
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Start time for this tour is at 09:30am. Pick-up from hotels/port start at 09:00am. During the pick-up round we may stop at several pick-up locations.
We pick-up from any hotel in Bergen city area, all of the cruise ship terminals and any private address within city limits. If not departing from a hotel, please, provide the address.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide: English, Norwegian, Russian
- A minimum of 3 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 7 people per booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- OPERATED BY JANDIS AS
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during GUIDED TOUR: Queen of the Fjords - mini-tour from Bergen, 6 hours?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during GUIDED TOUR: Queen of the Fjords - mini-tour from Bergen, 6 hours?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during GUIDED TOUR: Queen of the Fjords - mini-tour from Bergen, 6 hours?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
GUIDED TOUR: Queen of the Fjords - mini-tour from Bergen, 6 hours
6 to 7 hours
2 hours 43 minutes
2 hours 23 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursWater ToursDay CruisesWalking ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBergenShore Excursions - Western NorwayBus Tours - Western NorwayWater Tours - Western NorwayDay Cruises - Western NorwayWalking Tours - Western NorwayPorts of Call Tours - Western NorwayFull-day Tours - Western NorwayCategory