Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Small-group tour zip-lining and climbing in western Norway from Bergen
- Zip-line on a 500-foot (150-meter) line that affords amazing views
- Climb on a net situated over the sea
- Eat a hearty Norwegian lunch
- Small group tour ensures plenty of personalized service from the guide
Departure & Return
Our meeting point is in the car park next to the Express Boat Terminal in Bergen city center (Strandkaien 15). It is recommended that the guests arrives 10/15 minutes before the starting hour of the tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions (45-60min by bus)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately (unless thunder and lightning or strong winds)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
- OPERATED BY GONE PADDLING AS
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.