1 hour (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Get an overview of Berlin and its history on this river cruise through the city. Listen to informative commentary via audio guide as you pass landmarks such as the Reichstag, Bellevue Palace, the Berliner Dom, Museum Island and more. This is a great way to see Berlin’s highlights with a limited amount of time.
- Explore Berlin’s highlights on this Spree River cruise
- Pass landmarks such as the Reichstag, the Berliner Dom, and Museum Island
- Listen to informative commentary via audio guide about the history of Berlin
- Choose from multiple departure times from the Nikolaiviertel neighborhood
Saved to wishlist!
Audio Guide in different languages
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 1a , Karl-Liebknecht-Str. 1a, 10178 Berlin, GermanyThis activity will end right where it started.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stern und Kreisschiffahrt GmbH
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Berlin 1-Hour Sightseeing Cruise with Audioguide?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Berlin 1-Hour Sightseeing Cruise with Audioguide?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
What is the social distancing policy during Berlin 1-Hour Sightseeing Cruise with Audioguide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "The machines they use are not very loud and it might be hard to hear, because while you are listening, the guide info is being blasted din German." See review
- "Relax, sit back enjoy the sights and hear a pre recorded guide." See review
- "Interesting audio guide which was not offered to us as we joined the boat but was available when I asked." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Berlin 1-Hour Sightseeing Cruise with Audioguide
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursAudio GuidesWater ToursDay CruisesHistorical ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportBerlinCity Tours - PotsdamAudio Guides - PotsdamWater Tours - PotsdamDay Cruises - PotsdamHistorical Tours - PotsdamCity Tours - RostockAudio Guides - RostockWater Tours - RostockDay Cruises - RostockHistorical Tours - RostockCity Tours - PoznanAudio Guides - PoznanWater Tours - PoznanDay Cruises - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanCategory
German Museum of Technology (Deutsches Technikmuseum)Anti-War Museum (Anti-Kriegs-Museum)Bundeswehr Museum of Military History (Militärhistorisches Museum)AlexanderplatzBerlin Hauptbahnhof Olympic Stadium (Olympiastadion Berlin)Old National Gallery (Alte Nationalgalerie)Friedrichstadt-PalastBröhan MuseumBrücke MuseumSchwules Museum (Gay Museum)Potsdam's GardensPlatform 17 Memorial (Gleis 17, Grunewald)Little Big City BerlinDüppel Historic Village (Museumsdorf Düppel)GendarmenmarktBauhaus Archive Museum of Design (Bauhaus-Archiv Museum für Gestaltung)Deutscher DomNikolaiviertel (Nicholas Quarter)Neues Museum (New Museum)