11 days (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
All taxes, fees and handling charges
Live commentary on board
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up from the airport or hotel.
- Tegel Airport, Berlin Germany
- Berlin Schonefeld Airport, 12521 Schonefeld, Brandenburg Germany
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
7/29/2020 - 11/2/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 09:00 PM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- OPERATED BY A Friend in Berlin UG
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during 12-day trip of Germany for Families with kids age 10-15?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during 12-day trip of Germany for Families with kids age 10-15?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 12-day trip of Germany for Families with kids age 10-15?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 12-day trip of Germany for Families with kids age 10-15?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
12-day trip of Germany for Families with kids age 10-15
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursHistorical ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingBerlinBus Tours - PotsdamMulti-day Tours - PotsdamHistorical Tours - PotsdamBus Tours - RostockMulti-day Tours - RostockHistorical Tours - RostockBus Tours - PoznanMulti-day Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanCategory
KulturforumKarl-Marx-Allee (Stalinallee)Platform 17 Memorial (Gleis 17, Grunewald)Platz der RepublikCheckpoint CharlieBerlin Botanical Garden and Botanical Museum (Berlin Botanischer Garten und Botanisches Museum)Little Big City BerlinDeutscher DomBerlin Gallery (Berlinische Galerie)Berlin DungeonBerlin Underground Museum (Berliner Unterwelten)Berlin Jewish Museum (Jüdisches Museum)Bundeswehr Museum of Military History (Militärhistorisches Museum)Gemälde Gallery (Gemaeldegalerie)Allied Museum (AlliiertenMuseum)Ephraim Palace (Ephraim-Palais)Märkisches MuseumArt Library (Kunstbibliothek)Chamäleon TheaterMuseum of Decorative Arts (Kunstgewerbemuseum)