3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Discover the hidden gems of Berlin’s alternative neighborhoods on a 3-hour bike tour. Bike along the Spree through the funky neighborhoods of Kreuzberg, Friedrichshain, Neukolln, and Treptow. See the painted walls of the East Side Gallery, check out a few clubs in “Kreuzkolln,” and learn about Berlin’s underground culture from your informative guide.
- Explore the alternative side of Berlin on a 3-hour bike tour
- Pedal through funky neighborhoods such as Kreuzkolln and Friedrichshain
- Discover hidden gems and get insider tips from your informative guide
- All necessary equipment for the bike tour is provided
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Food and drinks, unless specified
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Poststraße 11, 10178 Berlin, Germany
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in English and German (dependent on option selected)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Participants (min./max.): 5 - 15
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Free Berlin - Bike Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 3-Hour Alternative Berlin Bike Tour: Vibes of Berlin?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during 3-Hour Alternative Berlin Bike Tour: Vibes of Berlin?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 3-Hour Alternative Berlin Bike Tour: Vibes of Berlin?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBerlinMountain Bike Tours - PotsdamHistorical Tours - PotsdamHalf-day Tours - PotsdamMountain Bike Tours - RostockHistorical Tours - RostockHalf-day Tours - RostockMountain Bike Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanCategory
Knoblauchhaus MuseumBerlin Hauptbahnhof ReichstagMissing HouseClassic Remise BerlinPanoramapunktBerlin Botanical Garden and Botanical Museum (Berlin Botanischer Garten und Botanisches Museum)Photography Museum (Museum für Fotografie)Madame Tussauds BerlinBerlin TV Tower Restaurant Old Jewish Cemetery (Alter Jüdischer Friedhof)New SynagogueDomäne DahlemAlexanderplatzDüppel Historic Village (Museumsdorf Düppel)Friedrichstadt-PalastHackescher MarktGemälde Gallery (Gemaeldegalerie)MauerparkAltes Museum (Old Museum)