Explore our promoted experiences
- Berlin Residence Orchestra concert at Charlottenburg Palace
- 3-course dinner before the concert at Charlottenburg Palace Orangery
- Admire one of the most magnificent royal residences in Germany
- Listen to renowned Berlin musicians playing Bach, Mozart and more
- VIP tickets include a glass of sparkling wine during intermission
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Große Orangerie Schloss Charlottenburg
What To Expect
This evening of classical music and fine dining at the palace begins with a 3-course, candlelight dinner in the magnificent Orangery, a sophisticated ballroom that combines the luxury of centuries past with all the amenities of modern life — perfect for receptions and dinners. Enjoy a seasonal selection of exquisite dishes with a vegetarian option, if desired. One dinner example would be potato-ginger soup with lemon oil and thinly sliced rosemary ham; filet of Brandenburg pork in puff pastry served in a ragout of apples, savoy cabbage and mushrooms with a peppered cherry sauce; and a chocolate tart a la Sophie Charlotte with gold-sprinkled crème and spiced pears.
After dinner, proceed to the auditorium for a concert with the Berlin Residence Orchestra. Choose from four ticket categories: VIP, A, B and C — referring to the front-to-back seating, respectively, in the concert venue. VIP guests enjoy preferred seating for the concert with a glass of champagne during intermission. The orchestra is comprised of renowned musicians from Berlin, with a particular understanding and love for music of the late baroque and classical era. The program includes selections by famous composers like Bach, Handel, Mozart and more.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation of this product will be received at time of booking
- The dress code is smart casual.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Orangerie Berlin GmbH
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience