- Half-day cycle tour of Berlin
- A great introduction to Germany's capital for first-time visitors
- Cover more Berlin sights in less time on a speedy bike
- Tick off Brandenburg Gate (Brandenburger Tor), Museum Island, and the Reichstag
Departure & Return
Square infront of Nikolai Church. Courtyard entrance on the opposite.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Operates in English and German (dependent on option chosen)
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Participants (min./max.): 5 - 15
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Free Berlin - Bike Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms