3 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
It's easy to get lost in the crowd on a group tour of Berlin—and with so many sights to see—travelers get a better experience with a private tour. On this Berlin city tour, complete with your own private guide, travelers can uncover the city's main attractions and landmarks. Visit the top sights, including the Brandenburg Gate, Potsdamer Platz, Museum Island, and the Holocaust Memorial. And to make the tour complete, visit the remains of the famous Berlin Wall.
- Experience Berlin's architecture and culture on this half-day, private tour
- Visit the city's must-see sights and landmarks, and a few hidden gems
- Take advantage of your guide's Berlin know-how, and get tips on what to see
- Enjoy flexible departure times, in the morning or afternoon
Saved to wishlist!
1 local drink/tasting
Extra food and drinks
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- CO2 Neutral: all tours carbon emissions are offset
- Most travelers can participate
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Highlights & Hidden Gems With Locals: Best of Berlin Private Tour?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Highlights & Hidden Gems With Locals: Best of Berlin Private Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Highlights & Hidden Gems With Locals: Best of Berlin Private Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Highlights & Hidden Gems With Locals: Best of Berlin Private Tour
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursArchaeology ToursWalking ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBerlinCity Tours - PotsdamArchaeology Tours - PotsdamWalking Tours - PotsdamHalf-day Tours - PotsdamCity Tours - RostockArchaeology Tours - RostockWalking Tours - RostockHalf-day Tours - RostockCity Tours - PoznanArchaeology Tours - PoznanWalking Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanCategory
Anti-War Museum (Anti-Kriegs-Museum)Madame Tussauds BerlinAnne Frank Centre (Anne Frank Zentrum)Potsdam's GardensPalace of Tears (Tränenpalast)Tierpark BerlinNikolaiviertel (Nicholas Quarter)Neues Museum (New Museum)AlexanderplatzDüppel Historic Village (Museumsdorf Düppel)MauerparkPanoramapunktGerman Museum of Technology (Deutsches Technikmuseum)Pariser PlatzPlatform 17 Memorial (Gleis 17, Grunewald)ReichstagNew National Gallery (Neue Nationalgalerie)New Guardhouse (Neue Wache)Topography of TerrorGerman-Russian Museum Berlin-Karlshorst