- Tour Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp, where 35,000 died during World War II
- Get a masterclass in World War II history from your specialist, licensed guide
- Enjoy 2-way transfers direct from downtown Berlin in a group no larger than 25
- Ask your guide for other Berlin travel tips as you return to the city
Departure & Return
Meeting point: outside FRIEDRICHSTRASSE TRAIN STATION, on the square beside the 'Traenenpalast' (Palace of Tears), Reichstagufer 17, 10117 Berlin.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Accessible only with collapsable wheelchairs
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Insider Tour Berlin
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
See all safety measures taken by Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial: Small-Group Bus Tour from Berlin.