Explore our promoted experiences
- Private Berlin food-tasting tour
- Try 10 different dishes, snacks, and wine, from sweet to savory
- Enjoy Asian, Turkish, and German cuisine
- See Berlin from a local's perspective
Departure & Return
What To Expect
During the tour you'll also sample other local foods, like fresh buletten and kartoffelsalat (potato salad); a hot spring roll; glühwein (mulled wine) and a chocolate truffle served at a traditional cake shop; a savory kartoffelpuffer; a sweet pfannkuchen; and Turkish falafel, which you'll order at a window shop, a hidden gem known mostly to locals.
Throughout your tour, you'll have the chance to see parts of the city that most tourists don't visit—a great opportunity to gain insight into local Berlin life. Enjoy sharing your guide's love of Berlin's culinary scene and variety of foods, and feel free to let him or her know if you have any special requests; this private tour can be personalized to suit your interests. By the end of your tour, you'll have a well-rounded education of local dishes, carefully chosen by your guide to treat your taste buds.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Private tour: only you & your local guide
- Includes city highlights in between food stops
- Alternatives offered for those with dietary restrictions
- Post Covid-19 regulations are applied to this product with regards to the number of participants, delivery methods of the tour and content of the tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands