- Food walking tour in the city of Berlin
- Stroll with a guide and learn about Berlin as you go
- Learn about international influences and sip on Berlin Pilsner
- Immerse yourself in local culture as you explore Berlin's diverse neighborhoods
Departure & Return
Meet outside Espresso House (formerly Balzac Coffee), across this road the exit of the Underground Schönhauser Allee train station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fork & Walk Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff