- Berlin Third Reich tour
- Small-group tour limited to nine people ensures personal attention from your guide
- Learn about Berlin’s WWII history
- Visit the Memorial to Homosexuals and Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe
- Go to the Memorial to the Sinti and Roma Victims of National Socialism and the New Synagogue
- See the Führerbunker, where Hitler stayed while in Berlin
- Pass by the Reichstag building, the Soviet War Memorial, and Berlin’s Jewish neighborhood
Departure & Return
Your Berlin Third Reich Tour starts in front of the Starbucks at the Brandenburg Gate (S/U-Bahn Brandenburger Tor). Look for the SANDEMANs NEW Europe team with a red t-shirt and red umbrella.
Your Berlin Third Reich Tour usually ends at the women’s protest memorial "Rosenstraße" (between Alexanderplatz and Hackescher Markt).
What To Expect
Follow your guide as he or she tells you stories about Berlin’s history and involvement with WWII. Pass by Hitler’s bunkers at Führerbunker and stroll through the Jewish neighborhood. See important remembrance sites, such as Memorial to Homosexuals, Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe, and Memorial to the Sinti and Roma Victims of National Socialism, as well as the Soviet War Memorial. Along the way, you’ll also catch sight of the New Synagogue and Reichstag building.
After your time is up your tour guide leaves you at the Jewish cemetery in Mitte and your plans for the rest of the evening are up to you.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Children up to 13 years old are welcome to join this tour for free. We reserve the right to ask for a valid ID for children joining our tours
- The independent guides who employ us to market their tours have your best interests in mind; while the tour usually includes the sites & stories mentioned and lasts about 3.5 hours, your tour may vary depending on what your guide thinks is best for your group
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY SANDEMANs NEW Europe - Berlin
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "Put all the pieces together very well with her own extensive knowledge and passion making it an all round outstanding tour" See review