- Explore Berlin's Jewish Quarter on this guided, small-group sightseeing tour
- Discover stories of Berlin's Jewish history, dating back to the Middle Ages
- Choose the departure time that's most convenient—in the morning or afternoon
- Don't worry about finding the tour, with Berlin hotel pickup included
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 10 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult (unless pre-arranged with us)
- Dress code : Men should wear a head covering during the optional entrance to the cemetery.
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide, tour also available in German, Hebrew, English and other languages
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nadav Tours - Gablinger Berlin Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.