5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Get out of the tourist-crammed center of Berlin and head to the off-the-beaten path neighborhoods, the spots where there are far more locals than tourists on this private guided 5-hour tour. With a knowledgeable local guide, traverse the city in a comfortable van heading, for example, to the diverse and artsy neighborhood, Kreuzberg. See galleries, bustling cafe-flanked street and historical landmarks.
- 5-hour private guided tour of Berlin's off-the-beaten-path destinations, including artsy and ethnically diverse Kreuzberg neighborhood
- Learn about the history and culture of the area from the local guide
- Get picked up and dropped off at your hotel
- Private tour ensures ample attention from the guide
Saved to wishlist!
Food tasting (Bits & Bites)
Expert Local guide
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointBerlin, Berlin
Traveler pickup is offered
You will meet your guide in your hotel lobby.
Will be set individually
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- A minimum of people per booking is required; Please inform us beforehand if you need an Accessible Van. The price for the tour vary.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Please let us know your dietary restrictions in advance
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Humboldt Tours Berlin GmbH
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during 5-Hour Private Berlin Tour: Multi-Cultural Street Art - Lifestyle of Kreuzberg?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during 5-Hour Private Berlin Tour: Multi-Cultural Street Art - Lifestyle of Kreuzberg?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during 5-Hour Private Berlin Tour: Multi-Cultural Street Art - Lifestyle of Kreuzberg?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
5-Hour Private Berlin Tour: Multi-Cultural Street Art - Lifestyle of Kreuzberg
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursStreet Food Tours Art ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingBerlinFood Tours - PotsdamBus Tours - PotsdamStreet Food Tours - PotsdamArt Tours - PotsdamHalf-day Tours - PotsdamFood Tours - RostockBus Tours - RostockStreet Food Tours - RostockArt Tours - RostockHalf-day Tours - RostockFood Tours - PoznanBus Tours - PoznanStreet Food Tours - PoznanArt Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanCategory
Bröhan MuseumMuseum of Decorative Arts (Kunstgewerbemuseum)Treptower ParkLittle Big City BerlinMauerparkFriedrichstrasseMitteOlympic Stadium (Olympiastadion Berlin)Wintergarten BerlinKaiser Wilhelm Memorial Church (Kaiser-Wilhelm Gedächtniskirche)PanoramapunktBode MuseumGerman Museum of Technology (Deutsches Technikmuseum)Madame Tussauds BerlinBerlin Victory Column (Siegessäule)Humboldt University of BerlinKreuzbergLegoland Discovery Centre BerlinBerlin TV Tower Restaurant Märkisches Museum