- Taste four different beers for a well-rounded experience of German brewing
- Try traditional brews as well as newer craft varieties
- Enjoy a pretzel with one of your tastings
- Get insider tips from a private guide
Departure & Return
The meeting point is outside of Drink Drunk shop (Schlesisches Tor U-bahn stop)
Say goodbye to your private local guide.
What To Expect
Then head to a bar frequented by locals and known for its quirky interior design for your second tasting, Schultheiss Pilsener, a malty, slightly spicy brew made from an 1842 recipe. Next up, your third tasting—Schopper Hell, Black Flag, or Weiz—is accompanied by a salted German pretzel. Depending on the day, you may also get the chance to meet the brewer and taste the latest creations.
Finally, head to a lively microbrewery/bar for your last tasting of craft beer. This is a hip spot popular among the newer generation of beer lovers. Throughout your tour, enjoy tips from your guide about the best bars and party spots to visit later on your own.
Note: On Sundays, this tour starts at a different location and offers a chance to try out a local brunch with the proper pint of lager.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Withlocals
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Private Beer Tour and Snacks with a Local in Berlin.