- Capture the beauty of Berlin on a 3-hour photography walking tour
- Snap photos of famous sights such as the Berlin Wall and the Reichstag
- Learn night photography techniques from your informative guide
- Customize the itinerary to your preferences with a private tour
Departure & Return
Schlesisches Tor is located in eastern Kreuzberg, near Oberbaumbrücke. Let's meet outside the entrance to the U-Bahnhof Schlesisches Tor on the street at the corner of Schlesischer Tor and Oppelner Str.
We will meet you at Pariser Platz, the square in front of Brandenburg Gate. It is a large place, so to make sure we do not get lost, we will meet you right out the front of Starbucks.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aperture Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience