- Private bike tour of the Berlin Wall and Third Reich history
- A personalized experience ideal for history buffs
- Stop at significant points such as Checkpoint Charlie and the East Side Gallery
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Departure & Return
Square infront of Nikolai Church. Courtyard entrance on the opposite.
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 07:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Language-Options: English & German (Dutch, French & Spanish also possible on request)
- Operates from 4 persons min. on
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Free Berlin - Bike Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms