6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Make a sobering visit to the Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp near Berlin on this 6-hour private tour. Discover the history of this model concentration camp using the expertise of historian and former British military attaché in Berlin, Nigel Dunkley, who created the tour. Explore the site’s cells, execution grounds, hospital and more with your guide, learning about the camp’s unique design and role in the events of World War II. Your visit also includes hotel pickup and drop-off.
- Take a 6-hour private tour to the Sachsenhausen concentration camp from Berlin
- This tour was created by Nigel Dunkley, a leading military historian
- Learn about life of prisoners in the concentration camp
- Visit the punishment cells, execution sites, crematoriums and more
- Gain deep insight and learn chilling facts about the camp from your private guide
- Flexible itinerary and private guide ensure a personalized visit
Saved to wishlist!
Licensed guide trained by memorial authority
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks