- Take a walking tour of Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp
- Learn about the camp’s history and hear tales of the courage and endurance of prisoners
- Visit the memorials to those who suffered and died here
- Listen to illuminating and sensitive commentary from an expert guide
Departure & Return
In front of the Starbucks across from the S-Bahn "Hackescher Markt"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Original Berlin Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Sachsenhausen Concentration Camp Memorial Walking Tour.