1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Tour the German capital in style on this 1-, 1.5- or 2-hour Berlin city tour by Segway. Hop onto your Segway and head along Berlin’s streets with a guide. Spin through bustling squares like Pariser Platz and Potsdamer Platz, and soak up the atmosphere in tranquil Tiergarten. Along the way, discover famous landmarks including Brandenburg Gate, the Holocaust Memorial and the Reichstag Building, and gain insight into Berlin’s emergence from Third Reich rule to the city we see today.
- Explore Berlin by Segway with a guide
- Head through Pariser Platz, Potsdamer Platz and Tiergarten
- Discover top city attractions such as Brandenburg Gate, the Holocaust Memorial and the Reichstag Building
- Gain insight into Berlin’s rich history and heritage
- 1-, 1.5- or 2-hour Segway tour of Berlin
Saved to wishlist!
Professional local guide
Use of Segway and helmet
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Krausnickstraße 2, 10115 Berlin, Germany
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- For safety reasons, guests must weigh at least 100-pounds (45kg) and up to 240-pounds (110kg)
- Participants must be at least 15 years of age; Children between 15 and 17 years must be accompanied by an adult with a valid driver's license
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- A maximum of 12 people per booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 2 travelers
- OPERATED BY 2Wheel Tours Berlin
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Berlin City Tour on Segway?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Berlin City Tour on Segway?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Berlin City Tour on Segway?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Berlin City Tour on Segway?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Berlin City Tour on Segway
1 to 2 hours
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursHistorical ToursSegway ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingBerlinCity Tours - PotsdamHistorical Tours - PotsdamSegway Tours - PotsdamCity Tours - RostockHistorical Tours - RostockSegway Tours - RostockCity Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanSegway Tours - PoznanCategory
DDR MuseumBerlin Gallery (Berlinische Galerie)Platz der RepublikOberbaum Bridge (Oberbaumbrücke)Altes Museum (Old Museum)St. Nicholas Church (Nikolaikirche)Natural History Museum (Museum für Naturkunde)MACHmit! Museum for Children (Kindermuseum MachtMit)Ephraim Palace (Ephraim-Palais)Otto Weidt Museum (Museum Blindenwerkstatt Otto Weidt)PanoramapunktBerlin Victory Column (Siegessäule)FührerbunkerBerlin Philharmonic Hall (Berliner Philharmonie)Scharf-Gerstenberg CollectionAnne Frank Centre (Anne Frank Zentrum)New National Gallery (Neue Nationalgalerie)MitteBerlin Museum of Medical History (Medizinhistorisches Museum)Berlin Zoo and Aquarium