3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the best of Europe’s undisputed capital of cool on a 3.5-hour bike tour of Berlin. As you follow your guide, you’ll cycle to iconic landmarks such as Brandenburg Gate and Museum Island. Stop regularly to capture photographs and learn of the history of the Reichstag, the Berlin Wall and the Holocaust. Travel at a leisurely pace and receive personalized attention from your guide on this small-group tour.
- 3.5-hour bike tour of Berlin
- Follow a guide to iconic landmarks such as Brandenburg Gate and East Side Gallery
- Cycle at a leisurely pace and stop regularly to capture photographs and listen to interesting commentary
- Receive personalized attention from a guide on this small-group tour
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle
Use of helmet
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Knaackstraße 97, 10435 Berlin, Germany
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Berlin on Bike
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Berlin Highlights Small-Group Bike Tour?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Berlin Highlights Small-Group Bike Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Berlin Highlights Small-Group Bike Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Berlin Highlights Small-Group Bike Tour
3 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 20 minutes
6 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Mountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingBerlinMountain Bike Tours - PotsdamHistorical Tours - PotsdamHalf-day Tours - PotsdamMountain Bike Tours - RostockHistorical Tours - RostockHalf-day Tours - RostockMountain Bike Tours - PoznanHistorical Tours - PoznanHalf-day Tours - PoznanCategory
AquaDom & SEA LIFE® BerlinAltes Museum (Old Museum)Märkisches MuseumGemälde Gallery (Gemaeldegalerie)Scharf-Gerstenberg CollectionLegoland Discovery Centre BerlinNineties Berlin: Multimedia ExhibitionAlexanderplatzPlatz der RepublikOld Jewish Cemetery (Alter Jüdischer Friedhof)Palace of Tears (Tränenpalast)Karl-Marx-Allee (Stalinallee)Ephraim Palace (Ephraim-Palais)Neues Museum (New Museum)Berlin Gallery (Berlinische Galerie)Potsdam's GardensSchwules Museum (Gay Museum)Knoblauchhaus MuseumBauhaus Archive Museum of Design (Bauhaus-Archiv Museum für Gestaltung)Berlin City Hall (Rotes Rathaus)