- 4-hour guided bicycle tour along the Berlin Wall route
- Learn about the history of the Wall and hear stories of people trying to escape East Berlin
- Ride through the Brandenburg Gate and along the sections where the Wall still stands
- This tour is great for history buffs
Departure & Return
Entrance to the Television Tower at the city train station "Alexanderplatz"
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 5 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- If infant seats are needed please let us know at time of booking.
- Should weather be an issue, upon your request, a private walking tour using partly public transportation is an option.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- The terms and conditions of Sightseeing Point GmbH apply
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sightseeing Point GmbH
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.