- A full-day tour of Bethlehem’s top sights with traditional falafel lunch
- Learn about the West Bank’s turbulent history during face-to-face meetings with local refugees
- Visit the main Biblical sights, including Nativity Church, Shepherd’s Field, and Milk Grotto
- Enjoy Arabic tea or coffee, and locally made hummus and falafel (at your expense)
Departure & Return
Take bus 234 from Damascus Gate (Runs every 15 minutes) and the last stop will be Bethlehem 300 Checkpoint. Once you get of the bus, cross on foot to Bethlehem side (you have to cross the wall / Just follow all other people getting off the bus as they will be crossing to Bethlehem). Once you cross, your guide will be waiting for you wearing his name tag.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is decent clothes
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hazem Bannoura private guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Full Day Bethlehem Private Tour.