- Learn about Bethlehem from your guide
- Hassle-free hotel pickup and drop-off
- Visit the Nativity Church
- Travel to the historic town of Beit Sahour
Departure & Return
Starting Point: Bethlehem 300 Checkpoint. Tour starts from Bethlehem side of Checkpoint. Take bus 234 from Damascus Gate, it costs 5 NIS and runs directly to the Bethlehem Checkpoint and back. Walk through the checkpoint as you enter and exit Bethlehem. Make sure to bring your passport.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Michael Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
See all safety measures taken by Half Day Private Tour of Bethlehem.