Departure & Return
Take bus 234 from Damascus Gate (Runs every 15 minutes) and the last stop will be Bethlehem 300 Checkpoint. Once you get of the bus, cross on foot to Bethlehem side (you have to cross the wall / Just follow all other people getting off the bus as they will be crossing to Bethlehem). Once you cross, your guide will be waiting for you wearing his name tag. Your tour guide will contact you a day in advance to reconfirm the meeting point. NOTE: Pick up is available only from inside the city of Bethlehem at no additional fees. If you require a pick up from your hotel in Bethlehem, please contact us.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hazem Bannoura private guide
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Hebron and Bethlehem Private Tour.