Departure & Return
Once you get off the bus or the taxi, walk through the checkpoint building (Follow the sign) to cross to Bethlehem's side where I'll meet you. Everyone there is either crossing to Bethlehem or coming from Bethlehem so it's easy to find your way. You can always ask anyone for help if you need it.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Michael Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized