- Explore the biblical cities of Bethlehem and Jericho, plus nearby sights
- Get personalized insights into history and religion from your private guide
- Savor a traditional Middle Eastern falafel lunch
- Relax with private 2-way transfers from Bethlehem hotels or Checkpoint 300
Departure & Return
Tour departs from the Palestinian side from Checkpoint 300 between Jerusalem and Bethlehem. Your guide will be waiting for you near the yellow taxi parking lot.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Walking is involved
- Dress code is smart casual
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Michael Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
See all safety measures taken by Private Day Tour: Jericho, Mount of Temptation, Hisham's Palace and Bethlehem.