- Stunning views of Kealakekua Bay from the water
- Explore remote sea caves and coves along the Kona Coast
- No snorkeling experience necessary: instruction provided
- Chance to spot dolphins, whales, and sea turtles
Departure & Return
Check in at our office in Keauhou Bay, just past the Sheraton Resort & Spa
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Swimming & snorkeling experience not necessary but recommended
- Must be able to climb a short pool ladder
- Women that are pregnant and individuals with back injuries are restricted
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sea Quest Hawaii
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Prescription goggles were provided which made our daughter’s snorkeling experience so much better!" See review