Explore our promoted experiences
Departure & Return
Meeting location link below: [Click map here](https://goo.gl/maps/59CC4vHM65U4qiVr8) https://goo.gl/maps/RrrX7eR8zH1WE2UD6 "MUST click the blue directions button" Meet us under the brown pavilion with grey benches! why we might not be there? Unloading guest from another tour, boat traffic, ETC.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 6 years
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Kona Snorkel Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- "I'd recommend anyone on the tour be in good physical shape and a decent swimmer, as you may need to swim around quite a bit to stay near the dolphins." See review