- Worry-free shore excursion: Timed to your ship's arrival and departure
- Hassle-free pickup and drop-off from the port
- Includes lunch, snacks, and use of snorkel gear
- See the Captain Cook Monument, as well as local marine life including dolphins, turtles, and tropical fish
Departure & Return
Hotel Guests 8:30 am CHECK IN - HONOKOHAU HARBOR - See below for more detailed instructions
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Boat is not wheelchair accessible
- Weight limit is 275lbs (125kg)
- Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name
- Suggested items to bring: sunglasses, sunblock and towel
- Please have your bathing suit on before the trip begins.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY C Big Island LLC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "I definitely recommend this one if you are trying to decide which one to pick." See review